Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEE, IT'S OUR VERY FIRST TUTORIAL TUESDAY


I am sooooooo excited to announce our very first "TUTORIAL TUESDAY"

Kicking off our very first one is the super talented Deanne Burton!!

So I am not going to rabbit on today!! Click on the Tutorials tab at the top of the page to see what Deanne has in store for you all!!
Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "YIPPPPPPPEEEEEE, IT'S OUR VERY FIRST TUTORIAL TUESDAY"

susan on October 6, 2009 at 2:52 AM said...

Congraulations on the new tutorial section! I know that I NEED that for sure! LOL! Also, I just received your new stamp set from CDS today and I think it is GREAT! Please keep making more! The faces are so CUTE!

Cathy on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 AM said...

Great new blog ... I will take a peek at the tutorial.
I have used one of the digi stamps I won on the Everybody Art Challenge on a card today - they are such cute images!! It is here. if you want to take a peek. Definitely going use the witch image too!
Cathy xx