Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Double Announcement


I am so thrilled today to be able to make two big announcements...............

First of all every you will see a 'NEW' link on the bar at the top that says Tutorials!! I am delighted to announce that two fabulously talented ladies have joined the Digital Delights team.

Plase welcome our new Tutorial Artists Deanne and Dawn!! Both ladies will each take turn about creating some fabulous creations for our "TUTORIAL TUESDAY!! Visit their blogs to see what marvels they create!!





Our second announcement is we have a new Design Team and their designs have blown me away!! Please visit their blogs and leave them some well deserved comments!!

Welcome to the Digital Delights Design Team:


Wendy (aka Louby Loo) - Illustrator - Creations by Louby Loo

Cindy - Senior Designer - Royal Things


Lisa - Senior Designer - Stampin for Sanity


Anne - Designer - My Paperplace


Cathy - Designer - My Creative Space


Jacquie - Designer - javablustamper





Julie - Designer -jjuli2's Crafty Space


Katie - Designer - Both Sides of the Paper


Lisa V - Designer - Lisas Paper Fun


Rachel - Designer - My Cardstock Creations


Rosalien - Designer - Card Fun

Please take time to visit their blogs and also you can liik at the Design Team tab and read all about these marvelously creative women!!
See you tomorrow for our very first "TUTORIAL TUESDAY"
Have a great day!!
Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "Our Double Announcement"

Dragonlady on October 5, 2009 at 3:53 AM said...

Hi there

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.
A special mention for Dawn my good friend and crafting buddy, well done and I can't wait to see your tutorials.

Well done Wendy great choice.

Ali x

PaperCrafty on October 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

Congratulations Ladies!!

Lisa Lara on October 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM said...

Congratulations Wendy on a great team and tutorials. I am still sad it's not me this time around because of my other committments. Sniff sniff. Next year.