Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

FREEBIE FRIDAY TIME


Hi all!! Another week passed again!!

As we all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!! So I decided to create Pink Ribbon Maggie and sentiment to coincide with this!! I know many of you make Cards for a Cause, so I hope you will find this image helpful for some of your creations!!





You can pick Pink Ribbon Maggie up by clicking on the Freebie Friday tab at the top of the page!

Lisa made this darling card with her!!

12 comments on "FREEBIE FRIDAY TIME"

Rosemary on October 2, 2009 at 5:16 AM said...

Wendy, she is perfect!!..I have a card challenge going on now at Have Your Way With Paper and Pink Ribbon Maggie is going on my card(s)!!

Maxine on October 2, 2009 at 7:32 AM said...

This is so great. We have a charity card event coming up "Cards for the Cure" and she will be perfect to put on some of them. Thanks!

Rita on October 2, 2009 at 7:59 AM said...

She is adorable...thank so much!

Sanddollars on October 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM said...

Thank you! She is beautiful.

Diane (djuseless) on October 2, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

She's great! Thanks for sharing her!

Deanne Burton on October 3, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

She is adorable! You can find my card HERE. Thanks Wendy!

Jessica G. on October 3, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...

Sweet image and perfect for the month's theme. Thanks so much for sharing!

Rachel on October 3, 2009 at 4:09 PM said...

Oh she's gorgeous Wendy!!

sugar n spice on October 3, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

Thank you so much, this is perfect, I am making a card every Friday here in the U.K. for the month of October we are raising money for Breast cancer awareness, it's called Pink Friday. thought you might like to see my card. here Bless you
Suzi xx

Miss Sue on October 3, 2009 at 9:49 PM said...

Thank you...thank you...thank you! I am a 21 year breast cancer survivor and she is adorable. We are having a fundraiser next Friday (Bunco for Boobies) so I'll make up a few cards using her.

Dawn B. on October 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

Oh boo I think I missed this one.. I love this image. I have been looking everywhere for a great whimsical awareness stamp.. Great job.. Thanks for sharing.

angelique (anlou) on October 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...

wat een prachtige afbeelding, bedankt voor het delen, een fijn weekend, groetjes angelique