Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Two of Previews at Clear Dollar Stamps


Day Two of previews for the November release at Clear Dollar Stamps!! Today I have a couple of sets to share with you!! and some challenges entered too!! So be sure to scroll all the way down!! I'd hate for you to miss anything here!!

I have a couple of new sets out from my Louby Loo Creations for Clear Dollar Stamps and the set I am previewing today is called Billy and Maggie Carolers!! (link will be active on the 1st!!)

I made this one using a masking technique and I actually managed to take pics of the process!! Soooooooooo I hope to share with you a tutorial over at Creations by Louby Loo on this in the next few weeks!!


The set comes with 4 different sentiment choices. I used "Sing a Joyful Song of Christmas" and added inside a little brass bookplate which I secured with red brads.


I colored the images with Copics and added some liquid applique to the trim of Maggies Dress and Cape. As always with my Christmas cards I had to apply a touch of stickles!!

Billy and Maggie Carolers (Set of 13)

©images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Stop by Louby Loo Creations DT to see more fantastic samples:

AND


Dont forget that we also have a brand spankin new sketch over at Delightful Sketches and a fabulous sponsor:




They are very kindly donating a $15 dollar store certificate to one lucky winner!! Also a chance to be our next Guest Designer!! So be sure to get your entries in, here's Sketch #10


See you tomorrow for more previews and some news on our Freebie Fridays!!
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "Day Two of Previews at Clear Dollar Stamps"

Toucan Scraps on October 29, 2009 at 4:48 AM said...

they are so sweet.

Anita on October 31, 2009 at 10:47 AM said...

Here is my entry.
http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/10/boo.html