Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A wee scarecrow to share


I spotted this from a friend and fellow DT and urged her to send it to me to show you all!!

The creator is Laurie from Clearly Delightful (she is the ultra talented girl who creates all the Charlie Horse Stamps & More for Clear Dollar Stamps!!).

The Scarecrow turned out fantastic and the colors are just gorgeous!! You can get this image from The Digi Shop!! Thanks so much Laurie for allowing me to share this beauty!! I urge you to check out Lauries blog to see her other fabby creations!!

Have a great day!!
Hugs
Wendy

7 comments on "A wee scarecrow to share"

Lisa Foster on September 9, 2009 at 5:58 AM said...

Wow! Laurie!!! This is gorgeous! I love your fabulous colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy on September 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

Beautifully done, Laurie!!

Lisa Lara on September 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM said...

Laurie did a fantastic job didn't she?! So did you, creating this cutie.

PaperCrafty on September 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

Fabulous card!! Love your coloring!!

Wanda on September 9, 2009 at 10:58 AM said...

Soo cute. I love the coloring!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Rosemary on September 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM said...

Laurie, this is just gorgeous and cute!..Love your bold coloring (and perfect at that) and the stitching..I really need to practice more with my stitching..Thanks for inspirations!!

Craftyanny on September 10, 2009 at 5:01 PM said...

oh how cute is he??? Fabby Laurie, a brilliant card
Anne x