Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

SPOTLIGHT GUEST DESIGNER DAY!!


Hi all and welcome to our Spotlight Guest Designer Day!!

This week I am delighted to have with us Denise Lynn (for those of you have not discovered Denise's work yet, you are in for a treat!!). So welcome Denise!!

"Hi my name is Denise Lynn and I love stamping and card making. I also really enjoy blogging and sharing my artwork. I've been stamping for about 4 years now and last year I opened up my own stamp company, Whimsy Stamps. It's been so much fun to bring ideas to life through rubber stamps. I think the one thing I love about rubber stamps and digital images is the fabulous variety we have with all the amazing companies and ideas out there.
(Denise used Pip & Poppet for this adorable card!)

I'm honored to showcase my work with these darling Digital Delights images and I thank Wendy for having me as a guest designer! I hope you will be inspired to stamp with us!"

What a fabulous card Denise!! and thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to spend the day with us!! I hope you all enjoy it and will leave Denise some comments, or stop by her blog "Stamping With Denise"

Want to have a chance to be the next Spotlight Guest Designer?? Just join in our challenges at our sister site Delightful Sketches!!
Hope to see you all back here tomorrow for FREEBIE FRIDAY!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "SPOTLIGHT GUEST DESIGNER DAY!!"

~Denise Lynn~ on September 10, 2009 at 8:07 AM said...

Thanks again for having me Wendy! It was an honor to work with you. Your images are too cute! hugs! :)