Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My New Stamps Release


A couple of posts today so be sure to scrol down to see al the exciting new goings on!!

Yippee, I am sooooooo excited to let you know that my New Billy and Maggie Fun Fall Set is now available for purchase at Clear Dollar Stamps.

© images Wendy Hall designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC






I hope you enjoy some of the creations from the DT!! I Will be back next week with some more designs using Billy and Maggie Fun Fall!!
Have a great day
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments on "My New Stamps Release"

susan on October 1, 2009 at 2:25 AM said...

These are GREAT! I'm already checking the clock so that I can get mine when the October stamps are posted on the CDS site!

Toucan Scraps on October 1, 2009 at 3:55 AM said...

congratulations. They are so cute