Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guest Designer Time


This weeks designer is the mega talented Nancy!! and boy has she got some gorgeous creations to share with you!! Welcome Nancy!!



My name is Nancy, I am 36 years old. Married, and we have three adorable kids together. We live in Stavanger, Norway.


(Nancy used Bat Billy)

I am home with my four year old daughter. I love to make things with my hands. Before papercrafting , I knitted every night while watching TV. After starting with papercrafting last Christmas, there has not been much knitting in this house:O) I got my own blog 6 moths ago, and I love to hop along all the lovely blogs out there, to visit you all, and to get some new ideas and inspiration.


(Nancy used Teddy Angel)
I have been card making and stamping for 3/4 year, and I love it. I can hardly remember how life was before papers and stash.


(Nancy used Charlie the Cow)

This summer I was so lucky to be a part of Stampin' for the Weekend DT. http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ Less then 6 months after starting papercrafting, I got so excited!

This week I am honored to be a Guest Designer here, and show you what I have come up with playing with some of the super cute Digital Delights images. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. I had lots of fun. Hope you like my cards.

Thanks so much Nancy for sharing all these super fabby creations with us!! To see more of Nancys' great work please visit her blog at http://nancyskortblogg.blogspot.com

Have a great day and remember to stop by for Freebie Friday tomorrow!!
Hugs
Wendy

1 comments on "Guest Designer Time"

Nancy on September 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM said...

Thanks again for having me for today's post. I loved playing with your adorable images, it was nice working with you:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)