Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!!


I am just thrilled to be share with you all my most exciting news!! I am now illustrating my own line of Clear Acrylic Stamps for Clear Dollar Stamps!!

I have been working on this since July and finally the day has come where I can share this wonderful news with you!! Clear Dollar Stamps are simply a fabby company to work for and their stamps are just darling and wonderful to work with!! My Acrylic Stamp Designs will be under the name of Louby Loo Creations!!


Today is the 1st day of Clear Dollar Stamps Previews for the new Release on October 1st!! So this is a double thrill for me in that I can share today my very 1st set with you!!
Please welcome Billy & Maggie Fun Fall!!


©images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC
A great set of 11 stamps!!

Below is a card I have made to share with you!!


I also want to share a couple of designs from two of my DT!!

Cindy - Royal Things




Cindy - Royal Things

Other previews of this set are available from the following CDS DT too, so please stop by and see their gorgeous work too!!


Laurie Wilson - Clearly Delightful
Stacy Morgan - Twinshappy
Katie Renz - My Paper Haven

I will of course still be continuing with all my Digital Designs too!!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for joining me in celebrating my exciting news!!
Hugs
Wendy

14 comments on "EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!!"

Maylee on September 27, 2009 at 1:40 AM said...

Congratulations Wendy! Maggie and Billy are soooo cute! Love the sample cards.

♥ Lydia ♥ on September 27, 2009 at 3:59 AM said...

Many Congratulations Wendy!!!
Just love Billy and Maggie...brilliant!! :)

susan on September 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM said...

Congratulations! I love your work and I love CDS, too. This will be a perfect match for both of you! I can't wait to get my set on October 1!

Rachel on September 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM said...

HOW EXCITING WENDY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! your set with Billie and Maggie is ADORABLE!!!
BIG HUGS,
Rachel :0)

Lisa Foster on September 27, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

I LOVE Billy & Maggie and I LOVE this set Wendy!

Your card is gorgeous! Love the sparkle on the leaves:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Julie on September 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

The cards a very pretty....

Congratulations!

Maria Matter on September 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

Oh Wendy, that's so wonderful!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Toucan Scraps on September 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

congratulations wendy

and they are so cute!

Laurie tx stamper on September 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM said...

What adorable cards and so many options! Congrats on your new venture!

Nancy on September 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...

WOW Wendy these are just adorable:O) I love them!
Lovely cards, Ladies.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Scrapstampnmama on September 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Congratulation, they are absolutely adorable!

Michelle on September 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

These are darling! COngrats!!

Fink on September 28, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

Congratulations to you! I love CDS!! How fun for you!

Rosemary on September 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Big Congratulations, Wendy!!..How exciting for you and for those of us who know of your oh so cute digitals!!..Love your set!